Hello reader – whoever you may be!
As the title of the post says: Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Tinu but I’m pretty sure the question that’s on your mind is not my name but my blog name. It’s called The Little Fish (Speaks) because it is my first professional-ish blog in which I discuss my opinions on situations and events that I find interesting. Not only that, but because I know I am not a household name – yet – I know that I still a small fish in a rather large and overpopulated pond.
Few things about me:
- I am a black woman and I am in my early twenties.
- I am currently studying at a university in England. Get this… I am also studying… English!
- I would say that I hold libertarian ideologies.
- My favourite colour is green.
- My favourite film is The Sound of Music.
- I love R&B, alternative R&B, Hip-Hop and very depressing Ballads.
- The last book I read was Mrs Dalloway.
- Three books I love: The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (even though it is a set of short stories), To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han, and One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I hope that through this blog, I will be able to be come comfortable and confident in my voicing (and writing) my opinions. More than that, I hope to become proud of the woman I am striving to be.
Hopefully you all will be able to see it soon too.
See you soon,